View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2019, 12:35 (Ref:3908034)   #3
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yes as I said on the WEC thread, the single worst aspect of last year (which made the race the worst of the decade for me, worse than 2013) is back with fury. It's a travesty. I don't really care if Toyota wins the race by 15 laps and is 7 seconds a lap quicker than all the others when it comes by merit - it IS the superior car and team to everything else after all... But this absurd mandated advantage & penalties associated for it are just vomit inducing. The worst thing id that it's Toyota who can alter these regs by themselves.