View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2019, 14:07 (Ref:3916148)   #17
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I used the clone stamp to remove those lights. Not a perfect solution but hey ho.
That's as good as it gets really. Healing tools might be a marginal improvement but it looks like the slightly simpler and more commonly used clone approach should work for this one.

Peter, it's difficult to tell form the resolution of the image posted but I think you have multiple ghosts there, the others being less obvious.

Usually with these things they can be seen around the centre point of the lens position of the image as taken. (Any crops may make it look a little different positionally.)

As you took that almost head on and with the car more or less in the centre of the frame I would expect there to be some ghosts (probably very feint) around the front of the car, in this shot pretty much in the same place as the lights but with a slight offset.

The more obvious ones you have cloned from the upper left side look more likely to have come from filter(s) or some secondary reflective source.

That said light - and different sources of light - can do odd things as can lens designs. So I am just speculating on that one.