Old 1 Nov 2005, 08:17 (Ref:1449099)   #7
forzaf1
Racer

United Kingdom
Hants, UK
forzaf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elio
Usually do this event every year but put off this time by the desperate entry lists..... Wil do Brands trucks 2 days instead.

I did Rushmoor once (the year Latvala won... 2003?)...but not again - you can get a reasonable panned shot with a half-decent zoom but the stages are the usual "spectator" mickey-mouse ones - not proper rallying.

I did Yateley last year and thought the freedom to roam where I wanted was better than the year before when I did Warren (for about the 3rd year running) - when I remember lots of over-officious marshals doing the usual sheep-herding impressions......

Website is poor for info - the info might (you never know!) come good in the end but people do generally like to plan ahead and by piling any info on this week it`s leaving it a tad late.

I suggest getting up early and doing Yateley or Warren am - leave it too late and there may be no-one left to shoot!!!

Thanks for that info. Yateley is very local to me and I knew they would be going there but where does it kick off there?

Thanks,
Alex