Thread: Nice new Kia
View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2018, 12:35 (Ref:3864476)   #31
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Brand View Post
The same ZF 8-speed box as the Charger uses, I think; best auto I've ever driven!

On the subject of programming, my impression from a couple of dozen rentals in the US is that Mopar boxes are programmed by enthusiastic drivers, GM by economy freaks, Ford somewhere in between.
Same basic design but the Charger and V6 Ram use the FCA build here in the US (SC I believe), the Hemi and EcoDiesel trucks use the German made actual ZF. And no, no one can say why other than maybe it's a contract thing and supposedly they aren't interchangeable even though they are "identical"

To be back on topic, the new Stinger GT is selling like crazy in the Atlanta area. I'm thinking I see at least one a day here lately, and non-car people ALWAYS want to call it a better looking BMW. It doesn't look bad but way too high for me for a KIA.