View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2017, 17:12 (Ref:3740592)   #124
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I don't really see the problem with having barriers up during part of a set up day. As Sam said, from what he saw, during the actual test day itself, Porsche didn't do anything to impede his view. Only thing they did was use a set up plate/bracket that everyone uses on the front of there cars while doing set up work.
Just because someone didn't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. This is a common attitude with gaming of all things. Someone reports a bug, and the whole world claims it didn't happen because they don't have the bug. Clearly something did happen, otherwise the ACO would not have responded. I love Sam, and love his work, but him not seeing something is not proof it didn't happen, unless he camped outside the Porsche garage all day watching it.

I guess I'm just missing the point here. The teams were told to stop doing something. Porsche kept doing it. They were punished. They continued to do it. They were then told about the new heavy penalty if they were to continue. I have no problem with this.