View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2019, 08:14 (Ref:3944906)   #23
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Merci beaucoup, E.B, what a reminder! The first batch of Matra, if I'm correct, didn't use exactly the same exhaust arrangement than the one they had at the end.
I had good blokes at Matra team one the seventies and specially a very close relationship with Jean Pierre Jaussaud. In '74 I was a bit confused about Le Mans track and went to him asking for help - meaning drag and right apexes-. Very friendly he told me: "OK its a dark night, just follow me and you'll see!" I can't forget those moments and the song of those wonderful mermaids in the Hunaudières. How an intense week of racing can fill a life, I can tell you about…
Souvenirs, souvenirs!