View Single Post
Old 15 May 2018, 19:15 (Ref:3822674)   #30
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i dont want to diminish the marshals' need for safety but i do think there is something to be said for bunching up the field and getting everyone back on the lead lap even if it takes a few extra laps to accomplish.

50sec separating LH and DRic in 5th, with three others 1 lap down, and the rest 2-3 laps down.

this is a perhaps a problem made worse by this particular circuit so i wont attempt to justify a rule change based on this one race but short of meaningful rules changes something else has got to give imo.