View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2020, 09:32 (Ref:3980093)   #158
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2020 Toyota Hilux (UK facelift)

'Toyota has also brought in a 2.8-litre diesel engine offered in other markets to complement the 2.4-litre unit already offered. It boasts 201bhp and 369lb ft of torque, taking the Hilux from 0-62mph in ten seconds flat - a full 3.2 seconds faster than the 2.4. WLTP economy figures are yet to be released, but the firm claims 36.3mpg and CO2 emissions of 204g/km as NEDC correlated figures.

The Hilux’s suspension and steering have been tweaked, primarily to improve on-road comfort. Retuned shock absorbers and redesigned leaf springs are said to mean a smoother ride. '