View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2017, 14:30 (Ref:3705238)   #4
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Another thing that puzzles me... I would have expected Liberty to have put in place some type of non-compete clause in Bernie's exit. However... given Bernie's wealth, he would have had little incentive to agree to that (what leverage would Liberty have over him? Probably none). Liberty may also think the potential for success is so low, why bother pushing the point!

Richard

(Edit: Might there be a prior non-compete as part of Bernie working for CVC that might have carried over to Liberty? CVC may have had enough leverage years ago to extract a transferrable non-compete out of him)