View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2020, 08:19 (Ref:3964450)   #27
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think this has to be taken seriously, I live and work in Geneva, have a number of friends who work for WHO and other international organisation working on the virus and whom have very good and confirmed information.

What happened largely over Europe and is gonna spread to UK as well I presume is the fact that infected people were not isolated and spreaded the virus to others, a very volatile one which you can have with no symptoms at all but the elder people, the ones with medical conditions such as ashtma and so on are the ones at risk here first.

Intensive care units are already saturated in a number of regions or countries and that is what also helped the virus spread, they forecast it for the end of next week in a number of Swiss counties, so that is the real concern and also why public gatherings should be limited, so that personnel can be used for what matters.

We are home working from today here, as are most businesses that can do, social distancing prevails, but altogether people must be responsible and I can understand the economic impact but still, the more we will keep people away from each others the less the virus will be able to spread and the earlier we will be able to resume normal life.