Thread: Driver 2018 F1 team mate battles
View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 2018, 14:58 (Ref:3814886)   #57
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
Ok, I think I got it figured out now. With the extremely overrated guys like Vettel and the utter garbage like valtieri "butt-ass" on the grid, there are more than 10 drivers that don't belong on the grid, all of which are ranked below Ericsson, who also doesn't belong on the grid, but is a top 10 driver on the grid. Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skam85 View Post
And here are the latest Power Rankings...can’t argue with 3 of the top 4

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/f...ff-vettel.html
Ahh, I think I follow:

So Ericsson doesn't belong on the grid, and Vettel also does not warrant a place. Which means that Magnussen is the only driver who deserves a place, and the rest of the drivers should find their future elsewhere?