View Single Post
Old 21 Jan 2022, 17:06 (Ref:4094764)   #217
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
I bet there is wholesale panic within Liberty concerning the possibility that Hamilton will pull the pin and give them the finger on the way out. Hamilton staying will mean far more interest and viewers and that is why they are in F1.
im inclined to agree here.

after the double knock out in their epic battle, Rocky also retired from boxing but pride and ego brought him back and fortunately we were treated to another movie and equally spectacular (and of course ridiculous) fight!

likewise, Liberty wants it sequel. it needs it!

heck we all need it too.

so no way do i believe anyone when they say the sport is bigger then Lewis...everyone here, whether they admit it or not, needs him back to fight again!

we are all essentially anoraks here...if we dont get the next episode it will literally eat us alive!

anyways, to each their own...says the guy who is still trying to get firefly back on the air!