View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2022, 11:06 (Ref:4094850)   #226
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 litre Touring Car Star View Post
Brundle has a 25 year broadcasting career, Saward 35-40 years as a journalist? crmalcolm cherry picks two quotes? Compelling evidence.

I agree with Akrapovic about Brundle being a Verstappen groupie.
'Cherry pick two quotes'? The post was in response to a claim that Brundle and Saward are 'groupies' (whatever that actually means?). I presented an example from each that shows they make balanced comments, not necessarily biased in Hamilton's favour at all times.

What it has to be remembered is that Hamilton has been on the grid for 15 years, and in that time he has been very successful. So if you look back through any comments regarding his F1 career - is it any surprise that the majority of it would be positive towards him?

Likewise Verstappen - he has achieved a lot in his time so far, and so you will also find a lot of comment regarding how good he is as a driver.

If you really think that the two comments were the only examples of those individuals saying something that doesn't align with a Hamilton groupie, you clearly haven't read much of what they say.