View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2019, 13:36 (Ref:3927907)   #53
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I think this is what you are looking for Richard?
Yes, thanks wnut.

I expected it to be relatively compact and concise, but it's very brief. I expected some text that addressed relative car positions front to rear.

To my point earlier about where to start and stop painted lines, I think things like where the "corner" and " approach to the corner" are located are very fuzzy and clearly would be different by series (car capabilities) and even conditions within a series (dry vs wet given changes in braking distances for example may lengthen the definition of corner or approach to the corner.)

Richard