View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 2019, 00:21 (Ref:3937223)   #63
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
It would appear to me that there are certain drivers who have failed to learn anything from the tragic accident that befell young Bianchi. It would seem as though they feel that the rules shouldn't or even don't apply to them, and that they can put their lives and others at risk without giving it a second thought.

As Wooley says, he should have been banned for at least one race for his behaviour and his stinking attitude. Maybe then drivers would sit up and follow instructions from flag marshals who have the drivers' best interests at heart, after all.
I commented on the penalty in the race thread and I kept my comment very brief, but I also came very close to mentioning Bianchi as I also feel the comparison is a good one.

Richard