View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 2019, 08:33 (Ref:3937283)   #66
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The driving and the interview are two separate issues. They only combine in that the latter is additional evidence for the former.

With regard to the first, I think Woolley may be going a bit far, but still ignoring yellow flags is a serious issue. It's not for the driver to judge how serious the incident is. There is a yellow flag; slow down. My preferred penalty would have been to have all Verstappen's qualifying times deleted and send him to the back of the grid.

With regard to the interview, we all know that he is an arrogant little ****. His father has trained him to be arrogant and self-centred from a very young age. I think this should be dealt with separately under the "bringing the sport into disrepute" umbrella (though really he was mostly bringing himself into disrepute).