View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2018, 17:21 (Ref:3832361)   #32
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
could I get down that low?
Well, ya no, if only the very last bottom slot was free, then yes, you have to go that low, man!
We use to say that you do know when looking old to others' eyes when someone sitting in a bus suggests he could give you his seat…
In my eyes you're really old when you've lost the last of your dream or sens of humor! In this respect, and with my respect too, you're not old Bob! Not at all.
Back to Spa, if as someone suggested RSI.be is in charge of timing, it will be far less comfortable to follow the two Morgan races from your screen I'm afraid. Screen shot "capture d'écran" will help you at least to start your report at the end of each race. Dont hesitate to ask for details to your special reporter in situ, Mike Bell!
But what kind of café do you visit with Madame? A self serlvice one? Tssss! Tandoolli tzicken may be………… or ké Bob??