View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2009, 12:09 (Ref:2587779)   #234
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.A-D.R View Post
What do you mean? It's macau, your always going to have a blocked road when u crash... it's a street track that can bearly make 2 wide. I don't think he intentially blocked it either because he had his hands off the wheel once he crashed to prevent possibly breaking his hands or ect.
Of course he didn't intentionally block it, but if you have a crash in the street section, especially on the first lap, the circuit is going to be blocked. It's happened time and time again, usually between Lisboa and San Francisco, but this time it was a bit further up the hill.

I'm as disappointed as anyone because I'm a BF3 fan and wanted Daniel to do well, but with hindsight I think he was a little over-confident after Friday when he was amazingly fast.