View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2019, 23:40 (Ref:3899274)   #10
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I've been packing and sorting the gear as usual. Tough with wedding stuff everywhere as well. And tougher trying to figure out what bourbon to bring and what to save for next weekend. It's a busy busy busy 2 weeks here but will be fun.

Looks to be a good one to year and some new cars for us to enjoy. Looking forward to the 2014 Rebellion vs Travis Engen's R8, 20 old Alfas and 2 TCR cars on the list, decent stock car list with old and new cars, Callaway Z06.R and others. Looks like just under 300 cars entered in a multitude of classes. It's my annual spring vacation and very much look forward to it every year now. Head up early on Thursday and watch them testing before everyone comes in Friday.
I missed the R-One on the entry. I saw the Lola-Toyota in 2013 at Sebring, but I don't think the R-One raced here. That engine sounds fantastic.