View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2016, 23:21 (Ref:3613224)   #65
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
OK blank sheet of paper folks....it's fantasy time.

I want you to come up with a 2.5-3 mile (4.0-4.8km) Grade 2 circuit. The circuit together with it's operating partner a concert/event/exhibition venue of your general design must be capable of operating together and independently (for lesser track events) - with separate but linked together car parking.

Your main viewing area for the circuit must be linked by either a concourse or pedestrian bridge to the covered venue.

The idea being that the during for example a 24 hour race, or better yet a Carshow (Autosports International) type of event where spectators could go between the exhibition space and the circuit to view demo runs etc..

Or alternatively, a Saturday Racing can run until 5pm using one section of the carpark for spectators, whilst crowds start to arrive into their area of the car parks for a big concert starting at 7pm

Hopefully I've explained that well enough, I'm not looking for great architectural event venues just something to indicate comparative size and location.

Any questions Ask, lets give this plenty of time and say Friday week, that's the 19th, judging starts on the 20th.