View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2018, 20:05 (Ref:3833093)   #8
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've been in Raccordement (T23) for I think five years now.

Upsides. Ticks quite a few boxes (screen/shelter). I also like to watch there for a good few hours at the start as being at pit-in really helps you get the flow of the race - especially in times of more nuanced race strategy.

Downsides. Not very close to any toilet. You've got to basically walk all the way back to the pedestrian tunnel. Although I just find the closest wall increasingly. Also seems to be more cramped in there than some stands and also no backs to the seats. You also don't get any of the start atmosphere as you're too far away really.