View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2019, 22:48 (Ref:3918409)   #70
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johno.UK View Post
The article was written by Matt James the editor of Motorsport News so I don't think knowledge is an issue seeing as he has been reporting on BTCC for as long as I can remember.

As far as I know the Infiniti runs the standard TOCA engine in the inline configuration.
The previous time it ran, it had a Swindon unit.

And given that there is no 2L engine across the Infiniti family, it's a pretty safe bet that they have to use the Swindon motor. It will be the only longitudinal in-line Swindon on the grid, so there is no crossover of turbo installation from other cars.