View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2019, 08:11 (Ref:3936189)   #95
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoodyMcFlude View Post
They look like strange knock offs of proper RX cars but wrong ride height etc. And Pucher made a big thing about the sound but they actually sound arse compared to a legit supercar.
As silly as it might sound, I think they are too loud: there was no distinct engine note, just volume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfades View Post
The cars still look really goofy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mivec View Post
Cars are also not good looking, The look designd in the 80's, with the lifting doors....
Yeah, some of the bodyshells worked better than others, but they all seemed a bit awkward looking to me. I hoped that they might work on that aspect for next year, but I think Dan Rooke was driving a 2020 car at Buxtehude and it looked just as goofy as the 2019 cars (though the "Mercedes" body is at least the best of the bunch).

Some of the cars looked very rough under the skin as well, though I appreciate that the field was put together in a short period of time, so I'd expect them to be better finished next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mivec View Post
Rubbing is racing, some say. Don't know how to name this. Banging is racing?
I wonder if the amount of contact will drop off when the bill for damage is being paid for by the drivers?