View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2001, 22:35 (Ref:75338)   #4
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Excellent Andy! Look forward to meeting you.. I'll be in red/yellow Mini number 36. It's only my third ever race, and the second in a Mighty Mini. There'll probably be a crowd around the car if Donington's anything to go by. I reckon I'll be able to watch you race as well

Hrmph. I was going to post this thread - having just confirmed my entry today Thanks anyway Lorny

For the really keen among you, I have also booked in for a half-day's testing the day before - Saturday the 7th. Unfortunately, this means we'll have to leave earlier in the day to get there (Sparky, don't worry about being there for the start of that if you can't make it!)

The rest of the races? Well, not as exciting as Donny. We have:
V-Sport V6 (Eurocars - remember them?),
Radicals (endurance - bring your sleeping bag),
Formula Honda (look cool),
Mighty Minis!,
Super Mighty Minis,
Classic Formula Ford,
Karts (?! Presumably gearbox karts with all the aerodynamics)

Looking forward to it! Hope to see a big gathering again.. I just hope I get a bit more time to talk to you all this time, chances are I'll have some epic stories. (I was like that up the Mountain)