Thread: Andros Trophy
View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2013, 00:45 (Ref:3343424)   #45
Stephen H
Veteran

England
East Sussex
Stephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStephen H should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
anyone ever spectated this? just noticed they're at my local hill soon and it's been a long off season already!
Long off season...we did not realise how lucky we were in the 80's with Rallycross at Brands and Lydden right through the winter.

For those also suffering the long off season blues, without a local French hill hosting ice racing, don't forget "Wimbledon" stadium is still hanging in there, just. I realise stock car racing is not everyones cup of tea, but the 2.0lt Hot Rods, provide good racing, and if you are okay with contact racing then the superstox have been very strong for the past couple of seasons.

With plans to redevelop London's last Stock Car track into a football pitch, not sure how many years of winter racing there is left.

So I think it's a case of go while you still can.

Bella, if you go to the trophee andros, can you post what it was like, first hand.

Might need an alternative to Wimbledon to keep me sane in the winter, if the proposed football pitch wins.