View Single Post
Old 8 May 2019, 20:07 (Ref:3902693)   #37
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Agree with some of that, had some private convos with him on facebook and he is very full of himself, typical obviously of one so rich, used to getting his own, way, clearly. Is still heavily involved with WRX.

I think he has a good idea, but this type of car is not a good thing, we have the cars, and he is only doing it coz IMG wont let him run a sort of ERX series as those guys will be contracted.

Most of all of this STILL lies at the door of those ruiners don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I too am sad for Pat, he has RX in his heart, and has done what few could and run Lydden, he had his heart pulled out by IMG running their own event on a dump of a track that didn't really even want it and only allowed them to build a fairly tame poxy venue.

But, this is where it is, other than himself and a few others buying the ERX rights from IMG (I doubt they would let him) there aint a lot he can do.