View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2019, 14:47 (Ref:3917851)   #12
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Haas must surely ditch Grosjean, they've got Fittipaldi who they could plug in as a replacement. Magnussen you'd have thought would get another year.
Grosjean makes a lot of errors for sure but i think both may need to go imo.

circumstances also play a part, not necessarily their own fault, but this is a team that desperately needs to change the narrative surrounding it...replacing RG with immediate effect might do the trick (but then i suppose they would be the one breaking a contract).

also, it is hard to tell as a spectator, but does Mags have a bad attitude, not a team player, or something?