View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2021, 12:37 (Ref:4026268)   #9
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
You're forgiven, Peter - I was a bit "on the minutes", and you've had an increase in board management workload - for which work, many thanks

I should of course have added to my post that I was about to formally open the calendar and now have, instead of Mike's truck, Mike's smiling face overlooking my laptop The first couple of months are looking a bit empty, but I've a fair few race dates entered from March onwards - lets just hope we can all enjoy them
🥂🥃🍺🍻🍸🍹🍾🍷