View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2018, 02:24 (Ref:3850912)   #120
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I don't need a full size truck either. The last time I was buying I looked at a Tacoma and a loaded up one in that great electric blue they have was roughly $35,000 out the door and my truck was $37,500 out the door. The 2.5 avg. mpg difference does not make up for the lack of features (leather, remote start, etc.) or that engine. On the flip side, you know how much trouble I've had with my american truck... not a damn thing.
Very fair points, well made. The only issue I know of is parking. And again, I'm considering having my wife drive it on some occasions.

Looking around and seeing what's out there, I think I'm on the hunt for Tacomas. 4wd is preferred but a Prerunner may be okay, too. Need to drive one to decide.

The boys want your truck so we've done something right with them...