View Single Post
Old 24 Jul 2020, 07:01 (Ref:3990525)   #59
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
Our area in Spain has been used to test new cars ever since we first came down here in 1972. We often see them parked up in the street or in hotel car parks where the testers are staying. As we have a lot of off road dirt tracks out in the campo they are driven at speed in temperatures of up to 45c to try and iron out faults.
This is a Merc SUV in the normal camouflage
Attachment 63297
Is that a variant of the upcoming EQE? There are two planned versions, or so rumours suggest:

'However, the sighting of this moderately disguised prototype in Germany suggests the EQE SUV could have been moved up the product plan in terms of priority. Although some rumours circulating suggest it's a new version of the EQC, that car is only a year old, so this is highly unlikely. '