Thread: IMSA Race Road America 2019
View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2019, 02:35 (Ref:3921418)   #85
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
If Mazda could swap exactly half of Jarvis' timidity with exactly half of Tincknell's aggression, they'd have two cracking drivers.

As it is, they've probably lost this race to a post-race penalty.
I had to leave for the last hour, but just caught up on the recording. I was watching with my mother-in-law who has never seen a race and when that last lap move happened in 5-6 I said "that's a penalty" and had to explain to her why. So far I have seen no penalty in the reporting.

She also didn't understand the timing with commercials in the last 20 minutes. I had to say that when the race is live i can watch with no commercials and constant timing and radio so i don't miss a thing. But she thought the nbc coverage left something to be desired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
Pfaff Porsche now 2 in a row in GTD, and Keeting/Bleekemolen are having a bad year.
Great to see Pfaff win again, but i have to feel bad for the Riley crew at this point. Can't catch a break.

also, how good is it to see another caution free race!