Thread: IMSA Race Road America 2019
View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 2019, 15:36 (Ref:3921208)   #38
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbbrit View Post
So despite having a five weeks break between WGI and RA when the team did a complete tear-down and rebuild of the car, since arriving at RA they have changed all the dampers, the engine and the gearbox, which itself was changed for the WGI race! I guess that ticks off all the boxes on the check-list of things to change! I wonder why the dampers wouldn't have been changed during the rebuild, as the team has plenty of setup data from having run the car here in PWC last year. The whole team must be totally frustrated, and surely it's only a matter of time before they pull the plug and buy a different car. Yet in other Blancpain Series around the world the Audi is still competitive, so I'm confused along with everyone.
It seems everyone is, think that car is just cursed and hopefully someone bought it to collect and it can be parked and replaced. Although I'm thinking if it's parked the team might be as well.