View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2020, 20:32 (Ref:3952489)   #21
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
I went Bert. Similar turnout to the November meet plus they added in an hour of oval racing during the lunch break and another hour in the evening.
Adding the oval racing is a good shout if it makes the meetings viable - not something I watch regularly but as a 'now and again' it's interesting.

Quote:
Few decent races, though Ovenden went (largely) unchallenged in the Clio V6: Ling was hanging onto him during the final, but he had issues (again) and retired. Not as many European drivers this time round, which was a shame.
Lings Fiesta looks to have some pace but it does seem fragile, hopefully he gets that sorted. Hopefully there will be some more of the Europeans at the next one, they always add something to the meetings.

Quote:
There is one more Winter round to come on a yet to be announced date (probably around the 22nd?). I am hoping we might see a few Championship challengers use it for testing.
March 14th was the date I heard for the next round - maybe a good pre-season test for people?