View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2020, 22:05 (Ref:4001765)   #60
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Gordon, chickening out? I suppose I need a for that.

As with the F1 the aim is for the ultimate useable road sportscar. Anything else is an add on. They didn’t want to race the F1, but there was enough persuasion from customers, people close, that they did it anyway. And they only went to win.

If this one stays just a road car. That is simply job done.

After, to my mind, creating the greatest road car he is only going to try it again. It will always be compare back to that. And he is doing it with his own company this time. Chickening out?

And on history and to paraphrase another ex McLaren guy. There are those make history and there are those that write about it.