View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2007, 01:49 (Ref:1981155)   #37
browney
Racer

Australia
Adelaide, South Australia
browney should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't watch NASCAR that often (I can't get into oval racing even though I've tried) but considering the track and the fact that Ambrose was racing I got up and watched this one.

I thought Ambrose probably deserved a penalty for passing under yellows, although I'm not sure weather Gordon passed under yellows first.

I enjoyed most of the race but I have to say, Gordan's antics left me with a fairly bad impression of NASCAR. I hope that sort of behaviour isn't what the sport is about because it was pathetic and made it look amateur. I know the bush series is the 2nd serries but are most of the drivers still professional? I thought they were given the amount of t.v coverage. Gordon looked like he wanted to bash Ambrose under safety car, had no intention of going where the officials (rightly or wrongly) wanted him to go and then it looks like he just decided to punt Ambrose off as soon as it went green. Motor racing is dangerous and I'm aware that people have died and got seriously hurt in NASCAR, I hope that those actions aren't what you usually.