View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2017, 21:17 (Ref:3760272)   #172
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
is it fine that a guy like James Cole can confortably be ahead of the likes of M Jackson, Tingram , Goff and Co ??

RWD need a slight boost cut specially BMR
Except he's not ahead of them in the championship! He's just had some good results in a well-engineered car at tracks that suit it.

Is it fine that a guy like Jordan (former champion in FWD) can be comfortably behind the likes of Moffatt now that he's in the better RWD? (as happened at thruxton)