Thread: IMSA IMSA : 2019
View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2018, 15:34 (Ref:3800302)   #126
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I have yet to see the ACO DEMAND IMSA do anything on the dates. They asked for plm to be pushed up so they can have no conflict but that's not demanding. I think this reaction is overblown and it's not going to change anything in the future. Good luck telling them to "pound sand" lol
Wow, the ego there. I believe a series has already told the ACO to f off once, and it faced the exact same fate as the series who embraced the ACO rules.

And no, a comment from Neveu expressed displeasure and a backhanded well we see where we sit to IMSA comment after IMSA told them Petit wasn't moving. Which if they bothered to report, it's exactly what they told the WEC when the subject was broached over a month ago. And yet he acted like they have asked and IMSA was considering a move, they were NOT.