View Single Post
Old 20 May 2019, 16:58 (Ref:3904913)   #105
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishsundays View Post
Some pretty serious chat from Tom Chilton post-Thruxton regarding Mark Blundell.

"I said to him yesterday ‘I shouldn’t have to say this to you, Mark, you’re ex-Formula 1, ex-Le Mans winner, but you looked like you were completely out of your depth’.

I honestly think he shouldn’t be in this championship because he’s that far off – it’s dangerous.

He’s the most inexperienced-to-look-at driver I’ve ever seen in British Touring Cars. I really think he should seriously think about pulling out – that’s my gut feeling
."

He has looked far more out of his depth than I'd expected pre-season but I'm not sure he'll back out. Certainly seems to be generating some fairly decent exposure for his sponsors even though he's pedalling around at the back.

Still enjoyed the racing overall at Thruxton, despite a relative lack of action.

Long-time fan, first time poster. Hello everyone!
Blundell is absolutely out of his depth, but he isn't dangerous IMO. He's right at the back, but he's not 10 seconds off the back and unable to hold a line.

Also, welcome to the forum! Hi!