View Single Post
Old 31 Aug 2020, 10:11 (Ref:3999180)   #19
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schummy View Post
Ferrari's form is becoming to be tragic. Look at the position of the teams with Ferrari engines... I wonder if they have erroneously built a F2 engine. In particular, Ferrari team is looking very, very embarrassing. We all wonder what happened with last year's engine...
Embarrassing for Ferrari, yes. It really makes me wonder what they were doing with last year's engine to give it such a margin of superiority over this year's. I don't subscribe to the idea that Formula 1 "needs" Ferrari to be competitive though. They're just another team. We have Red Bull, Renault, McLaren and Racing Point to try to put some pressure on Mercedes.

Enzo must be turning in his grave. He famously believed that motor racing was all about the engine, and the chassis was just there to stop the engine scraping on the ground.