View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2020, 20:56 (Ref:3953913)   #8
Malcolm Smith
Veteran

Malcolm Smith should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Bonjour, Malcom Smith! Thanks for the question which almost killed me in the morning…*
Dijon is a long track, traditional, ex F1 so almost familiar for an enthusiast having seen many pics or vids before. Its rather easy to walk inside the track to change the point of view.
Charade is another story because its only a portion of the original track, twisty, walking around is almost impossible, you've to find a spot to see several curves at a glance.
Around Dijon, if you like wine…*Around Charade if you like volcanos…
You will meet more english at Dijon, this meeting is more international than national but dont expect any chance with the weather forecast in October!
And if you like an answer Ã* la Mike Bell to your question, could be something like: why would you go to France?
Thanks Gerard! I appreciate your comments about the circuits. I've now looked at YouTube videos - perhaps I should visit both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
For photo opportunities and good spectator viewing/access, it has to be Dijon. Great area of a France as well, with superb food and wine.....

And from experience seems rain can be any month!
All sounds great, although I heard about the rain - last October's meeting, when YTCC visited, looks like monsoon conditions.