View Single Post
Old 17 Feb 2020, 11:44 (Ref:3957985)   #1491
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
First a word of explanation/apology. When I opened this thread the intention was to start a platform for people to display there own photographs, and I thought mine were just a start, however, obviously that has not happened. I have been immensely flattered by the number of 'views' and the complimentary remarks from many here. Thank you.
I have as previously stated literally thousands of images, some on the computer, many on DVD so finding new pictures can be a lot of work, and I have not kept a record of what I have used so there may be repletion of some images. I have today rummaged through the 2013 Revival so you can expect a lot of stuff from the meeting over the next few days - boring or not - put up with it.

Anyway I hope you enjoy what is to come.

Cheers,

Uncle Bob aka Bauble.