Thread: 2023 Season
View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2022, 09:53 (Ref:4126671)   #16
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derwent View Post
There are six races which should not appear due to human rights issues, plus those in the USA.
That seems very specific.

If I may ask - which six (only six)? And why USA?

As I have mentioned previously - name any country on the calendar and I could put forward an argument on why the human rights record in that county means they should not host a GP.

If I take Christopher Farris and Keith Schnakenberg's Human Rights Protection Scores as a guide, then I would reach the conclusion that the six races you refer to are (worst country first):
Brazil, Mexico, China, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan and UAE.

(USA actually scores worse than Azerbaijan and UAE).