View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2018, 14:28 (Ref:3827410)   #8499
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Is it a coincidence that they are talking about this just around Le Mans... Cheaply steal some headlines from Toyota
Maybe, maybe not. If they wanted to do as you say, then I would say the same weekend as LeMans or right after might do it. Was the Spa track record timed to overshadow the WEC Spa event?

Maybe Porsche is doing this on their own schedule? I mean it is the season to be on track right now. Anyhow... how could this car steal headlines from races? As everyone who is against this project says "Its not a race car".

Richard