View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2020, 18:00 (Ref:3951964)   #18
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Good question - I'm assuming Albatec still have them, I've not heard any plans from them for this season though. Do they also still have the 306?
That is what I assumed as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiecriag101 View Post
I asked Andy Scott when he was doing the first round of the MSN Circuit Rally Championship at Oulton Park back in November last year if they still had any RX supercars laying around and he said they had 1 left, not sure if that was one of the originals or the new build one from 2018. Hopefully they can find the budget to run again this year.
...very surprised to read they have got shot of everything (including the 306?). As you say I assume they held onto the 2018 car, as I think that was the one that Higgins ran at Silverstone last year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
if the Clio stays idle then Supernational should be more competitive.
Agreed. As much as I love the sight and sound of that Clio, it has been too dominant in the hands of Ovenden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiecriag101 View Post
Nice to see a good piece of news for BRX, Ovenden is a canny driver so be interesting to see how he gets on with the DS3, hopefully its a bit more reliable and not as fragile as it has been in past.
I wonder who is running the car? Will LD Motorsport run it, or will Tristan have his own team on the spanners?