View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2019, 18:25 (Ref:3892792)   #1009
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
It's up to your own expectations, I find it worth the money if only for the privat areas. Descent toilet, affordable food and drinks and less crowdy. If you also buy tickets, you get better prices, acces (tour) to the privat area at scruteneering and to me it feels good supporting the organisation wich organises the race I 'love'.
Exactly this. When I first joined (1997) I only did it for the after-race pack, but since then I have saved on ticket prices, have been able to sit in member only grandstands and use the excellent facilities behind T17/T18 as well as the very welcome area down at Dunlop which is a Godsend after much walking around during the night.