View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2018, 14:21 (Ref:3863046)   #4032
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
Agaiun, yer point is?

Seriously, from memory already knowing these things, I was just referencing NuBUru's quoting the governor that stated IndyCar not having raced outside the U.S. in over 30 years.
IndyCar has only been used singly by the IRL. I know they also add a sponsors name to the series but no other time could one punch up www.indycar.com and come to the series itself except with the IRL. Not with AAA, USAC, or CART...... In general, it (Indy car) was used loosely to tag cars that raced at Indy.
No point, just adding to what you said. Some people here on the IndyCar forum, may not know about the ramifications, that followed the Split.

I went to the 100th running of the 500 and it was rammed.