View Single Post
Old 29 Feb 2016, 18:56 (Ref:3618803)   #8
SidewaysFeltham
Racer

United Kingdom
UK and France
SidewaysFeltham should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSidewaysFeltham should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSidewaysFeltham should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
There's one question that comes up when discussing autonomous cars - if my car has a choice between crashing and killing me or crashing and killing someone else what will it do? Or even crashing and killing me instead of injuring someone else? Will the car put its owners (not drivers ) safety first or will it put the safety of others first?
Well, Bert, in the Brave New World planned for us all by the insane techies and computer scientists, once Real AI (Artifical Intelligence) takes over, and robots ostensibly do all the work whilst we have all the fun, after a wee bit, the AI systems, which clearly cannot possess real emotion, compassion and forgiveness for human frailty, will decide Homo Sapien was the most predatory animal species ever, is useless, becomes sick, goes on strike, breaks down, eats far too much, causes wars and chaos and confusion...

So, they will EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE