View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2020, 20:23 (Ref:3954099)   #7
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Maxi 1300 is a series in itself and I read they won't go to go this year. I gave two phone calls today just in case, GT Classic and Salooncar are merged for this event. If I'm right the track can legally accept up to 50 and more cars. Still waiting for Asavé answer but you're much welcome in the Salooncar series Claude Maurel is a nice person very much experienced in running a series, ex racer, Franck his son is a good mechanic and racer too. He is specialized in gearboxes, axles and race preparation.

Gearing is a pure nightmare when you go to an unknown place. I recall you do know Dijon track, I would go for the same or maybe what we call "shorter" which means in French slightly lower speed for the same revs as Dijon. Hope I'm clear here…

As soon I get more specific info, I'll PM if its OK with you. Seems Bugatti track is really expensive to rent, lets manage something for your pleasure without flattening your wallet…