View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2021, 12:36 (Ref:4078012)   #299
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
It might look like a gimmick track on paper, but I'm glad the Charlotte Roval is on the schedule. Great race yesterday, with a lot of twists and turns. I did not expect Larson to battle through the problems and win the race. I also did not expect Elliott to make it through to the next round given what his car looked like after the, uhh, 'love tap' from Harvick.

Also worth mentioning is the great run by Byron - running strong and coming oh so close - as well as the ups and downs for Keselowski throughout the entire race.

Good stuff. Makes me long for an actual street circuit (seeing as the infield section of the Roval sort of reminds me of one) to be added to the schedule.
Miami F1 track layout wants a Cup race. Doubt they can run it twice and Cup and F1 don't want to share a weekend so