View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2021, 13:28 (Ref:4078207)   #2837
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Nice picture Gordon.
Cheers VIVA, it is a picture of "Agua Amarga" taken from inside an old ruin on the hill above the village. I normally stop off there when we take friends out for a sightseeing trip who would normally just go between their accommodation and the beach bars and beach and not venture out into the surrounding area. I found this location a few years ago and put the picture on a local forum, since then it has been taken time and time again.
PS pity you got your phone in it
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !